Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Borders


1. Grow: 1.22.10 @ 9:30 a.m.; Rexburg, ID (BYU-Idaho Greenhouses); f 7.1; 1/50; Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
2. Live: 10.15.09 @ 10:25 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 3.5; 10 seconds; Sony DSC-H20

To create the burned border, I multiplied the image, making it darker. Then I used the marque tool to cut out the center. I then added a yellow border and the word "grow."
For the vignette, I added a black layer and used the marque tool to delete a square section from the middle. I then added a blue stroke to give it color.

4 comments:

  1. Your flower photo is beautiful. My eye is drawn to the flower by the way you framed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow good job Lindsey they both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower has great space in front of it that makes it open up more. I also like how you didn't just boarder the picture but that you used it to add text. You just can't go wrong with the LIVE picture. good color

    ReplyDelete