Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photolusion Straight

Jedi: 3.2.10 @ 6:30 p.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 4; 1/60; Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS

For this photo, I placed a stick of pencil lead right in front of the camera lens. Then, I had my "Jedi" place himself so it appeared as if he was holding the lead. I took the photo with the flash. This lit up the lead, making it appear to be glowing. I adjusted the levels to be much darker than they would usually be set. This gave the photo a dark feeling...it also covered up the fact that he looked a little more like Harry Potter (with the purple robe and red/black striped polo) than a fearsome Jedi night.

3 comments:

  1. you spelled Jedi knight jedi night, i think the point was made though

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job!!! I would have never thought to do anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great idea. Way to think outside the box

    ReplyDelete