Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photolusion Blend



1. Jordan: 2.28.10 @ 11:25 a.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 4.5; 1/40; Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
2. Apple Jacks: 2.28.10 @ 11:15 a.m.; Rexburg, ID; f 5.6; 1/40; Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS
3. Don't Eat Me

I found my creative inspiration for this photo from the movie "Honey I Shrunk the Kids." I thought it'd be fun to make my own version. First I took a photo of a bowl of Apple Jacks ready to be eaten. Then I took a photo of my husband, Jordan, pretending as if he was about to be eaten. I took it of him kneeling on the floor while I stood on the couch to give the appearance that he was being looked down on. Then I cut out Jordan's body in Photoshop and placed him in the spoon.

2 comments:

  1. this one is funny! so "honey I shrunk the kids." haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey this is so awesome. I would never have thought of this. Great job

    ReplyDelete